Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I dont understand why none of these guys make others strip down to ensure their not wired!!!

vinny basciano used to make all the capos strip to check for wires in the bx before they sat down with him

I would check everyone.. and everything.. walk n talks, hand over my mouth.. and the old whisper in the ear of your guys...try and record that, if your a made guy and you got no wire then you shouldn't mind stripping down and showing everyone your clean .. you can go to jail for just meeting now.. is that right?, if your both criminals and you are photographed together talking .. is that a crime? - conspiracy?, do they need to prove your actually talking about crime?

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo