Originally Posted By: olivant

Heather Locklear Rushed to Hospital After Sister's Panicked 911 CallToday - 5:34 PM PST by Bruna Nessif

It's a lot more serious than a bacterial infection this time.
An ambulance picked up Heather Locklear from her home in Westlake Village, Calif., and took her to the hospital today after Locklear's sister made a frantic call to 911, saying she was afraid the actress was going to harm herself.
http://www.eonline.com/news/heather_locklear_rushed_hospital_after/286127#ixzz1jJ9pfV3X

FWIW, they were talking about Heather on the radio this morning. It sounds like physically she'll be okay but much indication that she has an alcohol problem. She was arrested for drunk driving a couple years ago. Per the radio, she was seen recently at a Lakers game and people sitting in her area said she was intoxicated. Now I am sure many people get drunk at games, but sounds like drinking is a regular thing for her.

I hope she gets help. I noticed recently she looks different, older, puffier or something. I swear she's had face lifts or such, but maybe it's her lifestyle. Anyway, too bad. I hope she gets help.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/13/12 11:38 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon