When rolling out dough, flour the surface liberally, however, once rolled, I recommend using semolina to dust whatever you're preparing the pizza itself on - preferably a wooden spatula. Slides off easier, doesn't give the pizza an overly floury flavour.

Above recipes for sauce cover just about everything, however, I can highly recommend this brand for canned tomatoes, easily the best I've come across in Australia:

For a brilliant pizza, anchovies are your friends. Hollywood & poor use has taught the world that anchovies are evil. This is all due to crap pizzerias and restaurants serving the little bastards on pizzas in disgusting chunks the size of large marbles. As a result, one bite gives anyone an intense, concentrated taste of salty, oily fish with more salt on top.

One large anchovy fillet will do one medium sized pizza, all you have to do is tear or slice it into the thinnest strips possible and scatter it around. It'll practically melt once cooked, and will be barely noticeable taste-wise, while giving the pizza a very subtle extra saltiness.