New (reformed) Van Halen Album Art/Release Date revealed!

Quote:

The album, Van Halen's first since 1984 to feature original singer David Lee Roth, is due out on February 7, 2012 with a single and video slated to premiere on Jan. 10, the same day tickets go on sale for the band's world tour.

In November, Van Halen signed with Interscope Records after four decades at Warner Bros. The new album's name is still TBA. (Source: MTV)

Meanwhile, Paul McCartney's reps have stated that his upcoming jazz/standards album will NOT be titled My Valentine after all. Instead NME reports that it's going to be actually titled...I'm not making this up...Kisses on the Bottom. lol

What some on the subtle-deaf Internet don't get is the purposeful double entendre, since the album title is a reference to a lyric from one of the tracks Macca reportedly covered: "I'm Going to Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter."

Hilarious. Such a better, if initially stunning, album title than the alleged old, bland record title. It's right up there in the Macca cheekyness of his masterpiece Ram album where he had a picture of beetles mating to tell everyone how he felt treated by his ex-Beatle bandmates. Or singing "Eat at Home" with his wife, and they obviously weren't talking about "eating" food. tongue

Can't wait for the Kiss My Ass album.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 01/02/12 08:42 PM.