Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: gemini_killer
John Gotti had allegedly killed several people but all unconfirmed, like Tommy Desimone he apparently did that himself and did it slowly, (also read tommy agro killed him tho), John Favara he apparently chainsawed this poor guy after he returned from Florida (he was kept alive until he returned), Vito Borelli was apparently killed by John Gotti but on the Word of Joe Massino who by the way Gotti had called a "punk" and lol "a hungry whale swallowing anything he can get" so you never know... I also read that John had got iggy alogna to try and get Louis Dibono alive and bring him back to him, to which he would have certainly killed him himself - theres likely more but cant think, hungover uhwhat

Tommy Agro killed tommy and agro was acting on orders from gotti since gotti was a captain. John favara was ordered to die by gotti but gotti went to florida during the killing this way he would have an alibi. Louie Dibono was killed in his car by Charlies Carneglia

Well nobody knows when Favara was actually killed as the body was never found, so it is possible he was kept alive until Gotti returned... Gotti had a alibi for the time favara was kidnapped but killed I dunno... I think gotti is the type of guy that would wanna do this himself... Desimone I'd say you are right Tommy Agro killed Desimones older brother (rat fuck), and bragged that "maybe it's time to go for the Desimone Trifecta" which would suggest he killed Tommy too as well as plotting the death or the other brother left alive... But remember Desimone killed 2 of john gotti's close associates William Devino (Billy Batts) and Ronald Foxy Jerothe without the OK...something hot headed gotti would probably like to handle himself... also take into consideration that you can either believe one rat (Joe Dogs Iannuzzi) or the other (henry hill) - I think Gotti actually gave the Dibono hit to Pat Conte who could not get him, I also said that John Gotti had got Iggy Alogna "to try" and bring dibono back alive (he refused to show up for meetings, insulting gotti) however this was very difficult as Dibono moved constantly around New York and New Jersey and was continually evading the mobsters trying to find him... Then they got word he had work at the world trade center -Kevin Mcmahon was driving Bobby Boreillo was on look out and Charlie Carneglia walked up to Dibono and shot him 7 times (4 in the head) - all as I am saying as there are several sources of information and all of them come from informants, for example look at the Iceman (Richard Kuklinski)- this asshole claims he's killed everyone you can fuckin think of - Roy Demeo, Carmine Galante, Paul Castellano cant even remember all the shit he says he done that he clearly did not - I aint saying he aint a killer...just that he has took credit for more famous killings that he had fuck all to do with....

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo