John Gotti had allegedly killed several people but all unconfirmed, like Tommy Desimone he apparently did that himself and did it slowly, (also read tommy agro killed him tho), John Favara he apparently chainsawed this poor guy after he returned from Florida (he was kept alive until he returned), Vito Borelli was apparently killed by John Gotti but on the Word of Joe Massino who by the way Gotti had called a "punk" and lol "a hungry whale swallowing anything he can get" so you never know... I also read that John had got iggy alogna to try and get Louis Dibono alive and bring him back to him, to which he would have certainly killed him himself - theres likely more but cant think, hungover uhwhat

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo