Thanks SB. It's a good detailed list. I saw Psycho not very long ago and missed seeing him for some reason.

I've always have been a little skiddish with birds for some reason. I'll walk around pigeons downtown and simply don't like birds fluttering their wings too close to me. When I was in High School my best friend had a parakeet and one time it was loose when I went to her house. I ended up running out of the house til she put it in a cage. lol

Years ago my brother was visiting me here in CA and we went to Universal Studios. We were sitting bleacher type chairs watching a program included in the tour (can't really remember exactly what show). It was a big area and the stage was a distance. Anyway, at the very end of the show they release tons of birds. panic All flying overhead. I started screaming and squirming as my dumb brother was cracking up.

panic Everyone would ask me if it was because of the movie but it really wasn't. Yet, the movie does give me the chills.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon