Very interesting stuff. Great posts from above.
After reading through these last few posts, i revitalized my search efforts:
And like William "Billy Shamrock" Harding, I found "the German's" facebook page. Which seems to corroborate the various posts on the internet regarding him and his connection with K&A.

From what I gather he now appears as a legitimate business man, dealing with venture capitalism specially. He is seen showcasing his Irish-American heritage in several ways. Clothing, talks about Sinn Fein, donations his org makes to Irish Catholic parishes. He appears to now live in New York, around the Bensonhurst area, as most sources now claim (Some say he associates with the Genovese, whom have always had a connection to Philadelphia). All these are suggested and alluded to on his FB page. This guy sure is mysterious, and from what the FBI claim he is a dangerous (As you can sure tell from the above documents) and cunning gangster, with a public face.

Eddie "Irish Thunder" Burke III appears to be quite illusive, however, but it is good to know that he's the grandson of K&A alumni Eddie Burke. I figure he was more of the traditional gangster and muscle of the pair. He is said to be the current kingpin of the Northeast Philly rackets, operating in teh traditional K&A area.

William "Billy Shamrock" Harding (Jr or III, not sure) is someone I haven't quite figured out either. Said to have run a number of bars (silent partner in others I presume). Bars making great "criminal base of operations" makes it seem plausible. One source claimed he died circa 2007. Not much is known although he has/had a FB as well (public image?) under Bill Harding.

Anyways, at first I thought these three young figures were merely myths in Philadelphia, but the more time goes on, the more I'm convinced that they play some part in Philly's underworld. As to what degree I can't be sure, but information is scarce (which is probably favourable to them) but not nonexistent. Any more info or discussion is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by J Geoff; 11/25/18 09:05 PM. Reason: Removed proper name since he's not connected