I probably agree with both Scott and Simmons, which would be a first. But to be fair, aren't all Super Bowl Shows lip synced?

Quote:
War founder Howard Scott is upset that his band got snubbed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame — again — but he’s more upset that the Beastie Boys will be inducted before them. Scotty talked to TMZ about the slight, saying, “I’ll eat their platinum records!”

“We were cranking out gold records when they were still in diapers,” Scott says. That’s unlikely as the hip-hop trio were between three and five-years-old when War was founded in 1969, but his point is still valid. “How could the Beastie Boys get in before us when they sampled War’s music on their first album?”
Howard Scott speaks his mind

Quote:
Madonna is not the right choice for the Super Bowl halftime show, says KISS' Gene Simmons.
"I love all karaoke singers," Simmons snarked to TMZ.com, when asked how he feels about her selection. "I like all the girl singers who get up and sing with tapes. Shame on you... I don't think it's appropriate." He added, "Madonna is terrific... I hate the tapes."

Gene Simmons criticizes Madonna

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.