I have lived in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn for 43 years where "The German" a.k.a. now as "Lefty" currently lives. He actually lives down the street and I have seen how he operates. He's a men want to be like and women want him type of personality. He has the most intimidating and sometimes scarey presence i have ever seen. During his first week here he slammed someone everyone thought was tough for hitting his gf. Three guys who beefed with him have either dissapeared without a trace or moved quickly. I have also heard that he directed some guys to kill some Russian mobsters he had an issue with.

A month ago all of South Brooklyn could view his arrest by the feds who I heard fired a concussion grenad into his house. The entire street was filled with armored vehicles and machine gun carrying federal agents and men in organized crime task force jackets early that morning and there were two choppers shinning lights on the property. the video is on youtube. rumor is that he was indicted on a slew of charges.

according to recent daily news and the post online articles as well as what people in the neighborhood say, he was acting head of the irish mob but gave that position to burke and is now the consigliere of the Genovesse Crime family.

in the biographies of vincent gigante, paul castellano, roy demeo and john gotti, jr. there are references to former k&a boss harding as well as "The German" Cox and Edward Seamus Burke III. K&A alligned with the Genovese family after John Stanfa was appointed head of the Gambino affiliated Philadelphia Bruno family by the Gambino leadership and supported by the commission. Harding hated that Stanfa had two narcotics charges and saw Gotti as the downfall of rackets. it was during this time that harding reached out to vincent "chin" gigante. the k&a gang was split at the seams.

some k&a were dealing narcotics and a biker faction of the gang that harding hated for being classless backed stanfa and ultimtely all got thrown in jail in a meth ring bust.

the younger members and upcoming associates like Irish Thunder and Lefty supported the Merlino faction. Burke was allegedly a trigger man in attempted murder of stanfa during rush hour.

this is according to the books.

trystan as he is known in bensonhurst is probably the most powerful person i have ever seen reside here. he doesnt work here but has no problem enforcing brutal vigilante justice on people most people feel deserve it. he is respected by everyone around here.

but i have heard that in areas where he works if customers getting shylock fail to pay he makes them burn down their houses and pay with the homeowner's insurance.

two days ago all of the cars on the block of any value were broken into but rumor is that his Charger and Bentley were not touched.

i think his power is because he is extremely handsome, political, intelligent, just and powerful.

i say hi to him but most of this is based on stories in neighborhood or local media.

Last edited by J Geoff; 11/25/18 09:06 PM. Reason: Removed proper name since he's not connected