Starting in college I ended up drinking upwards of a pot or two a day after a while -- and would spend hours on end at the diner with unlimited refills (they probably hated us, 50 cents for the first cup and 3 hours of refills lol )

After years of that, it was down to "only" one or two 20-ounce cups in the morning. Black, too, cuz that's what I got used to in college, because who could afford milk and sugar? lol

Anyway, I love coffee -- but for me now, it's only a rare treat after dinner at a restaurant. I can't drink it in the morning (or, at least on an empty stomach) anymore. It wrecked my stomach or something, tho a friend said adding milk would help.

About 8 years ago I switched from coffee to tea (green and/or black). Past year or so I've even given that up for no reason. I just drink water now, but should try the tea again cuz it's good for ya (and green tea doesn't have much caffeine)...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations