Still trying to dig up some dirt.
Everytime I rustle around ons earch engines for K&A Gang material. There's several posts from different users, talking about a "Billy Shamrock" figure whom supposedly died circa 2007 (as one source says)

So tonite after looking further into this "Billy Shamrock" character, I came across a myspace of a guy with that as his screen name.

So then I look up Bill Harding on Facebook and it's the same guy who lives in Philly. Some kinda entrepreneur (like the posts claims) whom owns/owned several bars in Northeast Philly (traditional K&A turf)

He's relatively young. Like 33. So is this an age where young gangsters have facebooks and myspaces to seem like a legitimate member of society / promotional purposes. Or are all these posts about Billy Shamrock being a key figurehead in Northeast Philly underworld some kinda twisted Internet form ego boosting and gangster wannabe"ism"?

EDIT:In re-clarification of the OP. Seems I messed up when I called William "Billy Shamrock" Harding Jr (guy I mention above) by another name. Might be a relative (Generational nickname) or something or a general research blunder.

Also Edward "Irish Thunder" Burke, is one of the orginal K&A guy apparently. Being one of Junior Kripplebauer's original accomplices, making him very old.

The real mystery now is "the German" whom is quite mysterious despite several 2nd-hand sources that say he's connected with Genovese family members (as are Snell and Carlton apparently). Apparently, LexisNexis has information on the guy.

Last edited by J Geoff; 11/25/18 09:07 PM. Reason: Removed proper name since he's not connected