Originally Posted By: rg
WOW.. i cant believe that.. I feel like once your in, your in.. I wonder how much money chang had saved up.. Does he own any legit businesses? South Philly, they said hes not involved at all?

Not anymore, years past some guys would get what they would called "shelved" this was often done if somebody was with a decimated crew. Now in this age its not a bad thing especially for somebody in Changs spot, 2 times in jail facing life if convicted again which often gives them to potential to rar (not that Chang would but others in that spot could).

This is a new generation and a guy like Chang who is still young but goes back over 30 years in this life, he seen his share of rats and now it happens with guys facing little time (bent finger Lou for example). Guys above him wouldnt care because hes no longer a possible threat to take them out and guys below him are eager to get that spot.

There isnt as much money to be made as it was when Chang was low on the chart of the Scarfo era but I wouldnt be surprised if he made more then that what he could make now be he a Boss, UB, or Capo. Has to also be a downer knowing each time he went away he came back to find more pieces of the action and ways to earn go away.

BTW when I said Chang wasnt allowed to move to NC, It was by the parole board not the mob.

Last edited by Southphilly4ever; 12/09/11 04:56 PM.