Things have been very quiet escp after that duchebag axed MOB TALK. That show was great. Anasatasia's Mob Scene's are 2 minutes long and never have any good stuff. Im sick over this still..

Heres the latest..

Bent Finger Lou offically flipped.. Living in Ventor and out in the open..

Staino is the only one out on bail.. I wonder if he is still involved with the current regime and collecting money for Mousie and Uncle Joe.. Do you think they are still getting their money from their operations? I wonder if Stevie and Chang just took everything or keeping alittle for the Ligambi crew...

Seems like the feds think 10 of these guys will flip. Its getting fuckin stupid now with all the bs about trying to flip this one and that one..

Dame and Georgie are the 2 they think they can flip.. I doubt it.. If any of these 2 flip it would be a horror show for the Merlino and Ligambi crew..

Joey, Chang, Nicodemio, Lance cannot be sleeping well at night.. Any of these guys flip, they're fucked..

Looks like Mazzone and Chang have kept a low profile while all this unfolds.. Any news on the streets? Lance and Nicodemio out and about ??