Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
That Perry ad is a disgrace, but what else is new? When the going gets tough, the GOP run to the right. Since when can't we celebrate Christmas?? I celebrate Christmas every year. It's a lovely holiday.

As for this country being founded on religion, this country was founded by a bunch of rebels who were looking for freedom from faith by force. Freedom of religion, to practice or not according to one's own beliefs, is a guaranteed right. The separation of governmental operations, such as public schools, from religion is another. Why does the right continually forget all that??

You want your kid to pray in school and celebrate Christmas? Then send them to a Christian school.

I totally agree. He IS definitely leaning far right for the nutjob crowd. I just have to crack up at all the on/off line jokes cause of the BrokeBack Mountain jacket he's wearing in the ad. lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon