Anybody else playing this game? Holy crap, is it good or what?! Despite the numerous flaws and quirks (getting knocked hundreds of feet into the air by a giant, stuff randomly falling from the sky, dips in frame rate) the overall experience is so good that it is easy to forgive what it does wrong. The main quest is all well and good, but there are so many side quests that it is quite easy to get sidetracked. The Dark Brotherhood side quest could have easily been a game (albeit a much less ambitious game) of it's own, and there are plenty of other side quests that offer the same level of depth.

I'm about 60 hours into the game and haven't even reached 20% completion. It is a massive game that sucks you in and never lets go. If you are a fan of RPGs (more specifically, the ELDER SCROLLS franchise) this is a no-brainer. If you're just looking for the most in-depth, satisfying gaming experience of your life, SKYRIM is tough to beat. Pick it up!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis