Just picked up "The Weasel" By Andrian Humphreys (who also co wrote the 6th family)

" In the world of organized crime the bosses grab the headlines, as the names Capone, Gotti, Bonnano, Cotroni and Rizzuto attest. But a crime family has many working parts and the young mobster known as The Weasel was the epitome of a crucial, invisible cog-the soldier, the muscle, the driver, the gopher.

By a quirk of fate, Marvin Elkind-later The Weasel-was placed in the foster home of a tough gangster family, immersing him from the age of nine in a daring world of con men, cheats, bootleggers, loan sharks, bank robbers, leg breakers and Mafia bosses. During a Golden Age of underworld life in New York, Detroit and across Canada, The Weasel found himself working with a surprising cast of colourful characters. He befriended powerful gangsters by smuggling bottles of Scotch to their tables as a waiter at New York's famed Copacabana; he was pushed to be Jimmy Hoffa's chauffeur."

Seems like it will be an ok read, apparently this Marvin Elkind guy was close to johnny papalia. I have faith because it's written by Adrian Humphreys and the 6th family was a great book.

This book marks my 75th hardcover mob book, the collection is looking amazing. Man, do I love hardcovers!

Last edited by Mooney; 12/04/11 01:28 PM.

"Thank God for the American Jury System" - Nicky Scarfo