Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Like so many others, I really hope he gets number six done quickly. Its making me a little sad to think that this is the last one for a while. Getting into the series as late as I did was good in a way, since I didnt have to wait years between additions, I could just hack through all five at my leisure. When I finish this book though, Im in the same boat as everyone else, waiting.

Guess Ill have to read this one extra slow grin

MMB, are you going to be one of those readers sending GRRM nasty emails like "What's wrong with you old man, why don't you hurry up and finish the series. I swear to God you'd better not croak before you finish or I'll get you!!" lol

Not that I know anyone who would write such notes.. whistle
I liked ADWD a lot more than AFFC. GRRM has written himself into a bit of a corner by not aging the Stark children more and it will be interesting to see how he handles that in the remaining two books. I'd be surprised if the next book comes out before 2013. I think I should write him an email.... rolleyes

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.