Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Originally Posted By: Boardwalkguy
And how or why would this guy live in the backyard of the mob ,meaning vent nor ?

The Philly Mob is a joke. It is nothing to fear anymore, and has been like this for a very long time.

And Lou is a cocky guy, He always thought he was better than all these guys.
obv someone feared them or they wouldnt have indictments...i wouldnt call them unfeared..because thats a joke

What do you know, you in live in Pittsburgh. The Scarfo Family was feared. And most of those guys who were indicted with Ligambi were no big deal. The ones on the street like Nicodemo and Mazzone and Chang are Killers and feared.I'm not saying everyone is not feared, my mistake. And the feds did Mazzone a favor, cause he is no joke.And he wants the top spot and he deserves it.
yes i do live in pittsburgh capt obvious. what im saying is that maybe that are not as feared as the scarfo or stanfa or natale or merlino or who ever faction. its quite obvious that they still have a little bit of clout and they were able to maybe scare a few tough philadelphians. they were able to scare people on reputation alone. like that dickweed that owned the video poker machine company.....

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!