Just got back from vacation. I had downloaded King's new book onto my Kindle (so there, X! :p) before I left. The book is amazing. I could NOT put it down, especially as it headed towards the last stretch.

King is an incredible story teller. There was a nice visit back to the location and a few characters from "It", which caused a bit of a shiver down my spine (I've always thought "It" was his scariest book). Every character, from major to minor, is beautifully drawn, especially the main female character Sadie. If you're remotely interested in the events surrounding JFK's death, the book is a must.

I didn't think it was possible, but King was able to humanize Oswald. He didn't make him likable, but did make him human. The main character Jake is appropriately torn between his old life and his new, and he finds himself capable of much more than he ever thought possible.

Wonderful read that moved me to tears at times. Frank Dunhill may be the most poignant character ever written. Just wonderful job by King.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club