Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
I know this is not entirely election based but it does concern Mr. Obama, who i saw was in Australia this week driving the poor woman leader of Oz into a frenzy (she appeared unable to keep her hands off him, the poor old biddy).

Anyways i read that he said that the US has no stronger or better ally thatn Australia? What happened to us?? I am sure he has said the same thing about the UK? Now i know words come easy to politicians and he has to keep Oz sweet to have as a base for when we go to war with China whistle......

Don't worry UK, we still love you. Pay no attention to the lipstick on the collar or the late night phone calls. And for God's sake, don't be trying to look at our cell phone texts... tongue

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.