Evidently the captain of the boat/yacht (who wrote a book I understand) told police that he heard Wagner/Wood arguing outside and said he didn't tell police everything at that time. He thinks Wagner may have done something (Kill her?)Also he said RW told him what story to tell police.

Natalie was deathly afraid of water and couldn't swim. Christopher Walken was also aboard that evening and all (including Natalie) were drinking. It was ruled accidental.

The police interview this afternoon said that Wagner was not under arrest/suspicion and only that they got new evidence and want to check it out. They were pretty vague.

I saw part of the interview with the Captain and can't say his info wasn't just speculation from what I heard BUT the police must investigate.

I really like RW (or RJ as he's called) and hope no bombshells come about. Why would he have killed her anyway. I mean divorce is so much easier. lol I always thought Natalie was quite beautiful too.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon