I had the exact same feeling, and did watch it all again. Seriously Sonny; check out the books man. It's been years since Ive been this into a work of fiction.

I mean, look at it this way. We've still got a fair while before the second season is out (actually, it's due about the same time Mini-Meatballs is due; May. Seriously, Im not sure what Im looking forward to most tongue I kid, I kid. Of course its Game of Thrones. No wait, I mean the baby, the baby tongue )

If you're anything like me, you cant wait to find out what happens. Simply put, its freakin' awesomely insane. And awesome. And insane. Lilo puts it best when he says "George R.R Martin plays for keeps".

The books are to the fantasy genre what The Sopranos was for the gangster genre. That is, it reinvents, breathes new life and expands exponentially on the staple tropes.

Have you ever been so into a book you're literally breathless? Start reading faster and faster with your heart in your throat because what you're reading is so unexpected and engrossing? Stop, put the book down for a second and go "OMFG, I cant believe that just happened"? I've been doing that at least 5 times a book, and Im only up to the fourth in the series.

(cough.)