Originally Posted By: SC
I didn't think it was possible but there is someone who can make George W. Bush look smart. ... Rick Perry.\

What made that funny in a cringeworthy CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM moment wasn't Perry forgetting one of the three executive departments he wants eliminated, but subsequently forgetting one he already named ("Commerce"). Dude you just said it, how could you forget it?

We also got to give Cain a gold medal for bullshit in his answer about the scandal, and getting hearty applause for it. I wonder if the current CW that the consequence of the scandal isn't Cain losing points due to it, but Newt gaining them, might be legit?

What took my notice, and which the media has ignored, was that entire field absolutely having nothing to say, or even pretending to act like they have the intellectual confidence when the question about the possible looming financial meltdown in Europe.

(Though I laughed at Romney somehow mentioning his ties to the Church LDS as some sort of answer to his frequent flip-flopping.)

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 11/10/11 10:56 AM.