Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Originally Posted By: olivant
TIS, drip, drip, drip. This isn't going away. However, Cain will not get the nomination. Although his support remains unchanged, it is not increasing.

Apparently I'm a minority according to the webs, but you've gotta give applause to that bullshit performance. Calm, firm, didn't lose his shit, and with attitude at this sink or swim juncture. I love him calling those women liars in public, who (as of right now with the NRA) can't rebute him legally.

I had two thoughts: wouldn't surprise me if The Neocons loved this shit. (that Fox News reporter asking about "the conspiracy" doesn't help that observation.) I could even see Cain supporters throw snides at Romney for never showing that much public "backbone" when the mainstream currents were against him.

But the other is, man the White House would gladly lose a nut for the chance to run against Mr. Cain.

RR, I kind of feel as you do. I don't know that he'll end up winning BUT I wouldn't be shocked that his approval goes up a point or two. They blame everyone, including the Dems at one time. Why oh why would the Dems want to push Cain out?

Hell, I say let him get the nomination. Cain would be the dream candidate for the Obama camp. lol

That being said, I hear there is yet another woman coming out tomorrow.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon