Just starting this thread cause I'm interested in the
Northeast Philly Mob.
Also known as the K&A Gang (At least while they were a Burglary Crew in the days before RICO)

I'm currently, cobbling together their page on wikipedia. Trying to go by their standards. You know sources and shit.

So far I can verify pretty much everything up until the late 80's with sources. Pretty well documented. Kropplebauer and the K&A groups travels up and down the East coast raiding ritzy neighborhoods. Berkery delving into meth, prolly with the Greek Mob and the Pagans. And a correlation between Ray Martorano. Scarfo family's link to the Irish and the attempted contracting he did when he got out. Alot of cros polination between ethnic groups in Philly.

Anyways, All that can be back up. That's where the rumour mill comes into play. Scoured the net. I found some stuff:
*An Edward "Billy Shamrock" Harding III taking over in the late 80s. Him dying in 2007
*Bradford "The German" Cox Schodler
*Edward "Irish Thunder" Burke
Both these guys taking over after him and into the present day. And assasinating a rival named James "Seamus" O'Niell
(which is kinda true, as there was a man of that name found dead in a bar but unknown if it's connected")
And a story of the backlash, of that Seamus getting his coconspiritors killed. Will Snell (Apparently connected to the Dixie Mafia Celt crew of Carlton "The General" Russell and a Patrick Hennessy.

Can't verify any of that legitimately, but there are references on multiple sites as far as the names are concerned. Anyways just wondering if there's anyone out there knowledgable. Any which way. Philly dudes on the forums with first hand info or otherwise. Or just any K&A Gang info would be great. ;D