Originally Posted By: dontomasso

They also omit what it is he allegedly did.

Per the last statements he made which I saw all he "remembers" doing is telling one woman she was about the same height as his wife and offering a ride to another woman to a business meeting.

Ahem.
I've known my share of crazy coworkers. I am no feminist but it's hard to believe that even a loony like Gloria Allred would take those comments or actions and run to HR. There must be more. Of course we won't hear it from Mr. Cain.

He ought to just stop answering questions about it because it's not a good topic for him. Per Politico Cain had at least 10 days foreknowledge of the story. That should have been time enough to come up with better responses and lose the deer in the headlights look.He's blaming the "liberal media" but (a) Politico is not liberal and (b) I think this leak came from the Republican side.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.