Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Speaking of Cain, two women allege inappropriate behavior on Cain's part. The women claim they were paid off with the agreement not to talk about it. So then, they talk about it. confused

TIS

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67194.html#.Tq3vFr2-aBE.twitter

I don't like Cain one bit but I guess when stuff like this pops up it shows that he is actually being taken seriously as a competitor. SH to me is the obvious classic situation when someone continually pesters someone for something or when someone makes sex or sexualized behavior a requirement of the job or when one is told "NO" but keeps on going and going and going-ie putting up "adult" material at work or using crude language, etc..

The "inappropriate comment" or "feeling uncomfortable" instances of SH kinda bothered me just because it always depends on who's saying it. If someone likes what another person is saying, game on, if not it's SH.

It seems to be a bit unfair for Politico to put information out there like this about Cain and then not print the women's names.

They also omit what it is he allegedly did.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."