Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Your right, Sirico and Vincent Pastore are like the go-to-guys for the generic wiseguy role. They only ever seem to play gruff mobsters, or occasionally a gruff cop.

TMZ has a story on Pastore flipping out on the director of his latest b mob flick.

Audio - http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/102811_vincent_pastore_audio.mp3

"Vincent Pastore must really look up to Christian Bale because the former "Sopranos" star just went ballistic on the set of a movie -- blasting the director's camera work and demanding his $1,000 paycheck!

TMZ obtained the explosive audio of Pastore giving the business to "Off Limits" director Sal Fusco. VP starts off bitching about Fusco's shots, saying, "I knew I needed a f**king closeup, and you weren't gonna f**king do it!"

The actor -- best known as "Big Pussy" -- was also fuming about not getting paid yet. Best of all ... sources on set tell us all this went down just 10 minutes after Pastore arrived on set!"

A thousand bucks?, is that all he's getting paid these days? confused Or is that just for the day? I wonder.