Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Originally Posted By: LeroyJones
Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Most of those Philly guys would never been made that young under Bruno. Maybe all.

I think Sal Testa would of definitely been made in the next wave of inductee's. He was always a big earner and it doesn't hurt when your father is the Underboss of the family. Plus the guy was a mean son of a bitch and wasn't scared to do his share of the wet work.
Yes I agree but not at 25. Bruno would have not made anyone at that age. But I do think Salvy should have been made that early. I dont think Testa gets enough credit for who his was, cause he was from Philly.

You could very well be right about Bruno. What year did Bruno get the top slot in philly? 1957? So it probably was before he was boss but Scarfo got made in 1954 or 1955 when he was only 25 according to his rat nephew Leonetti. Also Salvatore Sabella made Harry Riccobene when the Hunchback was either 17 or 18. And i think Phil Testa was in his 20's when he got made too. I bet there are a bunch of the old philly guys who got made in their 20's or definitely by their early 30's. But like you said Bruno might of been more cautious about making younger guys. I'm really not sure on the ages of the guys Bruno made, but i'd like to find out just out of curiosity.

I think Bruno himself was made in his 20's. I read he was made sometime in the 1930's and he was born in 1910 i think. So he would of been a hypocrite to look down on making guys in their 20's. But than again Bruno was a hypocrite about a few things so who really knows.

Last edited by LeroyJones; 10/24/11 12:58 PM.