Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Ive just started on this. Wow. Great stuff. I love the high fantasy idea and how it keeps switching your character perceptions; at first you can think "this guy/chick a dick/bitch", and then an episode or two later you're like "Actually said guy/chick is actually pretty damn cool", and vice versa

Yeah, Martin loves moral ambiguity.

From what Ive watched so far, I can already say that Peter Dinklage deserves his award. I for one was quite surprised to learn he was born in NJ. Sean Bean does great in his role too. And it took me a bit to figure out where Id seen the guy before, but the guy that played Carcetti in The Wire is also in it.

I like Dinklage. He's a perfect fit for the character. It would be interesting to know from the UK/NZ/Aust members if his accent is passable here. What's the last episode you've seen to this point?

When I saw Kall Drogo for the first time, I was like "WTF is Dave Navaro here for???" tongue grin

Good call on the resemblance. lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.