Great charts Mukremin. Stellar work. As always.

I find it can be easy to mix up certain pictures if they'd been improperly identified at some point in time. You've done a great job matching them all up as far as I can tell.

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
When it comes to the Genovese, we should put "Unkown" rather than "Vacant"...simply 'cos we know how they tricky they are.

The official boss position most likely is vacant. After Chin died, the family probably saw no need to install a new one. Same for the other families. Chin is dead. Massino flipped. Amuso and Persico are in prison for life. The Gambinos making Cefalu the new boss was rather surprising when acting bosses and ruling panels seem to be the new way of doing things.

Great point. In a sense, the position could be considered obsolete in NY, since the ruling panel has proven so effective in relation. Of course, Cefalu seems an exception, as Ivy mentioned with every official boss imprisoned. But with the string of names cited for each families admin. over recent years, Occams Razor tells us that the Feds have the right info, and there is no one "mastermind" controlling everything for the Genovese at this point.

Although some will contend that Sal Montagna is/was a Machiavellian genius that anticipated and exploited circumstance to navigate his way into becoming the Supreme Ruler of the Bonanno Family and/or Canada...but I digress.

(cough.)