Originally Posted By: Brwne Byte
Right-- Tony was not evil. You can't compare him to the most evil men in the world because he is not one of them If a person is cold hearted and evil like some of you claim that Tony was, then they would not care about killng ANYONE; including children and women. They would get pleasure from it, and NEED to do it and Tony may not have cared about killing men who were bad (Frank tried to kill him first; Mel was a crooked cop so that's why he was killed) but he did have feelings and regard for life, otherwise he would have blew up those kids with no problem. Like I said, his life led to his choices; his circumstance made him that way. His life made him hard, and that was the only thing he knew how to be. He comes from communist Cuba, were he and his people were treated like sh@?t, and then when he comes to America he is still sh@?t on here given a crappy job, and the choice to scrape your way up, or scrape your way up. So, he got pushed into selling drugs, the way he saw it there was no other way. But I say again, he did have love in his heart, he was just damaged. After he kills Manny he later falls into his chair and says, " how the fu@k I do that Manny?!" Now I ask, would anyone who had no regard for life be that way? I don't think so.

based on your way of thinking, anyone that has ever committed a heinous act could be justified

Last edited by sonytoprano; 10/13/11 03:24 AM.