Originally Posted By: moreballsthanmostmen11
hey chicco99 and all the rest of u spineless cowards who hide behind your screen names FACT1 darin n his wifes home in winthrop isnot listed anywhere forsale FACT2 there was an internal investigation conducted by D.O.C. in concord prison about something happening in the prison But Darin was cleared of any incidences happening in concord prison Yes He is in shirley med and remains in population as he has upon being incarcerated since 10-20-10 so feel free to drop him a line and let him know whats on line about him would love to see how many cowards would write him. Not one of you sorry ass moreons could even be a quarter of the MAN he is so f--- off

This post was so important, it had to be posted twice! So here it is a third time!

LMAO

Learn how to spell before calling others idiots, BTW wink

OH! And welcome to the boards from the Head "Moreon" himself! And watch yourself.... we don't talk to others like that here.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations