Since my wife is a teacher, our household has a pretty dim view of Gov. Christie. He is blunt, he is not afraid to offend people and he says what he thinks. There is a long list of things he promised and has not delivered, but realistically I don't think anyone believes any promises a candidate makes anymore.

I think the problem the GOP would have if he choose to run is that he is not conservative enough for the far right of the party. He admits that global warming is real, is opposed to drilling off the coast of NJ, appointed a Muslim judge, called those protesting the Ground Zero "mosque" crazies, and is far too compassionate about immigration. He even praised the Obama Education platform. If the GOP thinks he is a Tea Party poster boy they will be surprised. He is actually fairly moderate about a lot of issues. He would have more widespread appeal than someone like Bachmann.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.