Oli,

Glad you brought that up. I saw Christie's comments and I took it as a definite "NO." He referred them to politico where they had several clips looped together, all of them, him saying "NO". He said he appreciated being asked and would be nuts not to be flattered. He also said he didn't feel it was right and that one needed to be ready to run and he didn't feel it.

Now, this morning all the pundits are saying he left the door open. I did not see it as that at all. I'm thinking WTF, did they not hear it? HOW was a door open (except for the media telling us it was)? confused I know the Rep. field sucks and I know they want this guy but if Christie's playing games he's gonna look like a jerk if he draws this out. I don't get it.

That being said, and assuming nobody else enters the race, I think Rep. voters will very reluctantly go to Romney. Just my opinion.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon