Originally Posted By: vinnygorgeous217
Oh boy here we go again. Ladies and Gentlemen I am sorry to report that yet another Mafia informant has come out of the woodwork in New England, though it has not hit the news stands yet. Robert "Bobby" Deluca the alleged Acting Underboss for Carmen Dinunzio, and serving as Anthony "Tony" Dinunzio's right hand in the administration of the Patriarca Family has been the subject of rumors swurling from Providence up to Boston that he also like Mark Rossetti is a paid informant for the FBI. This is a devastating blow, worse than Rossetti, the entire crew in Rhode Island is subject to indictment, along with everyone in Boston because of Mark Rossetti. The guys in Connecticut have a problem, as well as guys in New York who are being kept secret from the public. Deluca unlike Rossetti was made with Raymond Jr and his brief administration, but shined ultimately under Frank Salemme like Rossetti in the 1990's. It seems Salemme's reign really self destructed the 100 year old Cosa Nostra in Massachusetts, not only did it spark a civil war among warring factions, but it brought people into the picture that should have been under the frame. Robert Deluca is now supposedly the made guy that will testify against Luigi Manocchio along with Anthony St.Laurent and Mark Rossetti, this is huge, and you heard it hear first, like dominoes, everyone is going to fall, never to be brought back up again, unless a young prodigy can re-stabilize a Family that can't stabilize itself and ran it right into the ground.

so the fbi flipped deluca, rossetti, and the saint to get luigi whos probably going to croak by the time this goes to trial?

its obv to me they should have been going after deluca and rossetti and not flipping them to get an 80+ year old boss the guys on the street that are younger are more dangerous but its a net they throw and they get whoever they want, damm this is crazy info

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.