Oh, and I hear commentators say that since Romney is Mormon, he is unelectable. You think that's so? confused Now, I know very little about Mormonism but it's always been my opinion that as long as someone doesn't force his/her religion and/or beliefs on me, I'm ok with whatever faith they are.

I suppose, being Catholic, and remembering how the fact that JFK who was also Catholic, drew such criticism that got blown way out of proportion, makes me double think criticism. You can worship who and whatever you want. I won't force my beliefs on you, and you don't force yours on me.

Reflecting back to 1960, when I was a kid riding my bike down the street, a couple neighborhood kids (knowing I was Catholic) came up to me and started talking trash about JFK and that "The Pope was going to actually run the country cause JFK would do what the church told him to." So totally totally off base. It was so out of hand. rolleyes

Anyway, as far as religion goes and Romney, do you all think it really is or should be a factor? confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon