Generally I like anything to do with the Godfather or the mafia in general but I agree with Lilo, Apple on Ya, and Enzo Baker. I stated in another email that the story of Nick Geraci should have been ditched. I would have been in favor of the Rosato brothers being more in Geraci's role. Since the Cleveland Mob (Lakeville road group) was affiliated with Roth who backed the Rosatos. Since Pentangelli and Cicci would be out of commission, I would say that the other NY families would be looking to encroach on the Corleone NY territory. Mike would need someone fierce to hold the NY territory so the Rosatos could fill that role for a time until Mike could take his revenge for them causing trouble in the family. The stories of Joey Zasa and Don Altobello could have been done as well. Chicago along with Cleveland and the one of the NY families (along the same vein as Vito Genovese)would look to take over and be Boss of Bosses (Apalachian) and Mike could foil that plan and thats the start of the book.

DonRobertoCorleone