Originally Posted By: Longneck
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Hey, I wonder if he and the first lady will be taking TWO separate jets back to Washington...as they did when heading up to vacation at Martha's Vinyard?

Just like every single president has traveled since Air Force One was put into place? Probably.

Hmmm, I don't doubt that it has happened in the past where on occasion the president and the first lady took separate planes to the same destinations.

But in a time where oil prices are skyrocketing, energy prices are through the roof, the economy is in the shitter, and the government is trying every which way to come up with a plan to get us back on the right track, I think that our President and his first lady could have been a bit more mindful and fiscally responsible in making the decision to travel separately to the same destination for a vacation.

Not bashing them, not saying that they are the only ones to ever do it. Just making an observation and giving my opinion as to what transpired with taxpayer money during a time when this country, our government and it's people are hurting financially.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.