No I think Providence can hold it's own, besides the rules within the Patriarca Family is the Boss and Underboss both have to be from either the Boston Faction or the Providence Faction. That is the way it has been for years, here are all the administrations to the present. Patriarca/ Angiulo, Patriarca Jr/ Francesco Intiso, Frances Salemme/ Luigi Manocchio, Luigi Manocchio/ Carmen Dinunzio, Anthony Dinunzio/ Robert Deluca. Providence I think has alot of young blood and associates as I listed, but today guys dont get made unless you have proven yourself to an extreme. Look at Mark Rossetti, hes a suspect in 6 murders, been in the can more than out on the street in his life, and he's an informant. I think Providence right now currently has about 10 soldiers on the street with dozens of associates, who report to Joe Achille and Anthony Parillo, and in return they report to Robert Deluca. James Martorano's name has been thrown around with the Providence Faction and he possibly might even be a Captian from the word on the street, so Providence is smaller than Boston, but in a way solidified and must be respected.