Barber I think you are correct my man. Anthony Dinunzio and Anthony Spagnolo are probably going to suffer consequences for gambling, loansharking, and extortion, which because they are admitted LCN members will carry out I think 8-20 year sentences depending upon what a jury will covict them upon. But guys like Mike Prochilo Jr, Sr, Darin Bufalino, Billy Angelesco, all these guys that came up during and right after Salemme will be in hot water. Sources say Darin and Mark killed Robert Donati, Richard Donati, Rocco Scali, Barry Lazzarini, Vincent DeNino, and Vincent Arcieri, as well as murders that are not public. These murders are approaching 25 years unsolved, and all of these men either defied and challenged Frank Salemme's leadership, or were tied in with the Corrozza Faction lead by Anthony Ciampi, Mike Romano Sr., and Vincent "Gigi Portalla" Marino. Robert "Bobby" Donati was a confirmed FBI informant, so that might have been the cause of his murder and his brothers so called "disappearance." But what also has to come into question is entrapment on the FBI's part with a high echelon informant like Mark Rossetti, will he be a credible witness not telling the FBI EVERYTHING he was doing, and will he be credible being a known armored car robber and dope shooter. It all stinks to high heaven, the government is better off letting everyone walk.