I heard her speak when I was at U-D Jesuit Academy. I briefly met her much later in life. There are some people that are just full of faith and joy. She was one of them.

Eleanor Josaitis was a modest woman with immodest goals. As the co-founder of Focus: HOPE, the mission was nothing less than ending racism and poverty — idealistic and impossible, perhaps, but goals from which she never wavered.
Slight in physical stature and soft-spoken, she might have been easily overlooked or underestimated. But over decades as the co-founder and leader of Focus: HOPE, that never happened: Her aura of goodness and focus on action were so authentic and striking that she was easily recognizable to people as a hero.

That's why, in the aftermath of her death Tuesday morning, she is so often compared to Mother Teresa without a trace of irony. Josaitis touched lives, deliberately and with care, where she was.
She touched the hundreds of thousands of people who received food, or job training, or other tangible evidence of hope in the world through Focus: HOPE. She had a way of conveying a combination of warmth and responsibility — your responsibility to help make the world a better place, too.
Like so many, I knew Josaitis through her organization, and her purposeful efforts to keep people conscious of its work. If the Rev. William Cunningham was the orator whose charismatic presence created a following, she was every bit his equal in terms of passion, commitment and her quieter but steely brand of leadership...

Eleanor Josaitis passes away

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.