To follow up with Bam's post, it does indeed sound like they will kill off Charlie with his funeral in the opening episode. Surprises me for some reason, but I'm guessing they'll make it very funny. confused

"Sheen's Charlie Harper will be killed off ... and now, according to Deadline.com, Harper's funeral will take place at the beginning of the September 19 show.

The episode will reportedly open with a memorial service attended by Harper's many girlfriends. Charlie's beach pad -- the home he shares with Alan and Jake -- will then go up for sale and real-life celebs are all potential buyers.

According to the report, Ashton Kutcher's character will likely buy the house and somehow Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones stay in the picture."

R.I.P.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/02/charlie-sheen-charlie-harper-dead-funeral-two-and-a-half-men-premiere/

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 08/02/11 12:52 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon