Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
LOL....Within the pass few months they put alot of those signs up a few blocks down from my house, near the public housing project..."Make collect calls to cell phones from prison! 1800 -XXXX

See this is funny and sad all at once. Something similar happened where I live. There is a Bionic Burger on the edge of a housing projects if you will. Well everyone goes there cause its frickin delicious, but anyway, When it first opened all they had was pepsi, coke, Dr pepper, etc. I went back a month later and they have signs EVERYWHERE, I mean literally everywhere in the building that said "now serving grape drink and strawberry crush"

I guess my point is that they dont put signs up that say "you can now call cell phones from prision" and "now serving grape drink and strawberry crush" in the suburbs if you will.

As I said, sad but funny. And no I am not a racist, I would laugh if they put signs up in the suburbs that implied we really loved sprite or some shit. Funny is funny.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left