Originally Posted By: phatmatress
wow......your looking way to far into this buddy. who cares the point i think that writers were getting at that it is somewhat common knowledge to people who don't study the mob and post on msg boards that mafioso from italy that implanted into america are refered to as zips. it gave the viewers something they could somewhat recoginze on a little bit of a higher level.

What we also need to do is close a thread when someone makes a great point as PhatMatress did in his 07-01 post ( I just now went back and read it)

Phat says in his post that "you are looking way to far into this buddy" . We should have closed the thread right then and there because anything beyond that comment that is remotely close to that statement will be considered redundant and plagiarism.

If you think I am being ridiculous on this matter PhatMatress, well, I am. Your post about me "rewording" yours was f-ing ridiculous. Then you follow it up with "you cease to amaze me". Really? This is a freaking forum for people to post their thoughts and opinions. Of all the forums I have ever read never have I seen such an arrogant statement.

08/24: Jvanley posts: Adrianna Lecerva is smoking hot

08/25" Phat posts: I would jerk off with thumb tacks if it meant I got to hump Adrianna Lecerva afterwords.

08/26: Jvanley posts: thanks PhatMatress for taking my post from 08/24 and totally rewording it.....you cease to amaze me

See where im going with this.....

Last edited by jvanley; 07/31/11 01:22 PM.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left