Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
That's an interesting theory you have here. We'll see how it al turns out if Rizzuto is released next year. I would find it hard to believe that Hamilton will control Montreal and the Violi brothers just move it that easily. They must have the backing of mobsters in Montreal who are more likely to take over. The Violis\Luppinos probably get a piece of the action.

I never said the violis or hamilton will control montreal no way did i say that i said maybe dom or joe will be given a high position in the new montreal cotroni family like a capo or underboss and relocate one or both to there town of birth where there father was underboss at one time so basically i was saying a piece of the action they will get u must of misunderstood me but toronto and the ndrangeta will definately get a piece which is a reversal. And calabrians have always outnumbered sicilians( both as citizens and gangsters) in canada by a large margin and there is not many neopolitans and northern italians though only toronto ottawa and thunder bay stay in contact with the ndrangheta in siderno and other places in calabria.