Here's a pretty good article that breaks down Punk's attitude and frustration much more eloquently than I ever could:

Source: IGN.com

Some of my favorite excerpts:

Quote:
I feel like Cena should have just stayed out of the mix a bit last night because whenever he came out it became about story. It became about him telling everyone that Punk has to beat him at MITB, right after Punk just got through talking to all the people out there in the world who know that wrestling is booked. So Punk makes accusations that the people who succeed, like Cena, get the titles because they're the biggest ass-kissers and Cena comes out and tries to tell everyone, who knows better, that he got the belt because he earned it. Well, what does earning it mean in a fake sport? Wouldn't it mean that...you might be the biggest ass-kisser? Cena bringing up the names of all the legendary wrestlers he's beaten is a different argument for a much different crowd. Because being booked to go over someone doesn't mean you're better than them.

Quote:
And the whole thing last night where Cena tried to make it all about the fans? About how Punk was abandoning the fans? About how Dwayne abandoned the fans? Well, even the f***ing fans weren't having that. Not even the fans in Cena's hometown were falling into that time-honored, cheap pop rebuttal. Because Punk and Cena were talking on different wavelengths. Different frequencies.

And my favorite:

Quote:
Because we all know that the WWE isn't the only place to see wrestling. How could Punk betray the fans by leaving when anyone who's a fan can check Punk out at independent shows? I thought we'd broken the wall down a little bit a few weeks ago. There are other places to wrestle. Basically, I think we can all agree that the entire skit was awesome until Cena came out. You could feel the energy-suck. Because everyone knew he was coming out to say more of the same hot garbage he said at the top of the show. Plus, Cena tried to tell everyone that he hated Vince too! What the what now? Punk's whole point was that Cena was Vince. Cena can't distance himself from Vince because they both represent the same thing. The same establishment. Cena simply wasn't the dour rebel he painted himself out to be last week on RAW when he threatened to quit. And so Cena did what all faces do when they're called out on their bulls***. He punched Punk in the face. Proving everything about everything that ever needed proving. Because when babyfaces are dead wrong, they do "their talking in the ring" where they get booked to go over the heel.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis