Both Rock AND Punk completely own Cena every single time they open their mouths. They're both right, Cena is a phoney.

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Cena is in his hometown, and the ice cream bars gets a louder crowd pop.

I'm loving this Smarks (Punk) versus Marks (Cena) feud, and my God didn't Punk knock it out of the park with that Boston analogy? "You're not an underdog anymore, you're a dynasty! You're the New York Yankees!"

Am I the only one who sees history repeating itself on Sunday, the booking very obvious?

(Here's a clue: "Montreal")

I've been smelling a screw job a'la Montreal since the rumors of Punk's departure began. Whether it is all a work or not, Vince won't take the chance. Plus...story wise, it obviously makes sense. Punk leaves the WWE in the most degrading way possible (also making him a martyr, virtually GUARANTEEING a comeback some time down the road), Vince's transformation into Satan is complete, and maybe...JUST MAYBE...the John Cena heel turn that everybody has been waiting for.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis