CM Punk is the single greatest talent in the pro wrestling industry, period. He is SO over with the crowd, he can cut a promo like nobody's business, and he's a great wrestler, to boot. It's a shame that McMahon is too damn stubborn to realize all this and give Punk what he wants. The problem is the WWE is veering away from "wrestling" and towards "entertainment." I loved the "WE WANT WRESTLING" chant last night. And I honestly think McMahon's "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU WANT!!" was how he legitimately feels.

TNA may have made some bad business choices over the past few years, but no one can deny that they got some damn good wrestlers on that show. I don't necessarily buy their "Wrestling Matters Here" slogan because they have some pretty stupid and off-the-wall angles, too, but wrestling does seem to matter more in TNA than it does in WWE. Over the past year or so, Thursday nights have slowly become my favorite night to watch wrestling. RAW has gone down the crapper, and don't even get me started on the crap that is Friday Night SmackDown.

And now CM Punk is leaving. I'll have virtually no reason to tune in to RAW anymore after this Sunday (unless this is the greatest and best kept secret of a wrestling angle in history).

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis